Cancellations and refunds
- If you decide MIDIRS Midwifery Digest and/or Maternity and Infant Care no longer meets your needs, then you can cancel your subscription by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Service team on 0117 370 6799 (+44 117 370 6799 overseas) between the hours of 9am–5pm.
- Please supply your name, unique customer number, full postal address and the product to which you subscribe. We would also appreciate it if you could share with us your reason for cancelling.
- MIDIRS will confirm by email that your subscription has been cancelled and that no further payments will be taken from your bank account, unless there is an outstanding balance owed.
- If you pay for your subscription by direct debit or credit card by continuous authorisation transfer (CAT), then MIDIRS will refund any monies owing according to the number of issues of the quarterly journal, MIDIRS Midwifery Digest, you have received. For example, a 75% refund will be given if only one issue of the journal has been delivered, and a 25% refund if three issues have been delivered. Each subscription period covers 4 issues.
- MIDIRS will issue a full refund to customers who have paid the total cost of their subscription in advance, for a ‘one-off’ 12 month subscription, as long as the cancellation request is received within 14 days of subscribing. Requests for full refunds received after 14 days will be declined.
- MIDIRS will refund the price of any undelivered issues of MIDIRS Midwifery Digest that you have paid for in full. For example, if you cancel your subscription before your first issue of MIDIRS Midwifery Digest is delivered to you and before the fulfilment and dispatch process has commenced, then a full refund will be given.
- If you cancel your subscription after the subscription cut-off date (e.g. during the fulfilment and dispatch period for the forthcoming issue of MIDIRS Midwifery Digest), you will automatically receive that edition. Under these circumstances no refund will be given for that particular issue, as the journal will already have been dispatched or will be in the process of being dispatched.
- Refunds will be made via direct debit or credit card (e.g. your chosen payment method at the point of subscribing or paying for your search pack, bespoke search or photocopy request). If you have paid for your subscription by cheque, then you will receive your refund by cheque.
*Please supply your name, unique customer number, full postal address and the product to which you subscribe. We would also appreciate it if you could share with us your reason for cancelling.