WIN a set of all four issues of MIDIRS Midwifery Digest from 2016
Make sure your Midwifery Society features on the MIDIRS website for automatic entry into our January prize draw – and the chance to win a fantastic bundle of prizes
Does your University have a Midwifery Society? Are you thinking of setting up a Society?
We at MIDIRS believe that university midwifery societies play an important part in shaping the future of midwifery through innovative thinking and shared ideas that complement midwifery education and learning.
Our dedicated Midwifery Society page is designed to help you connect with new student midwives and share ideas with other societies. You can also promote your society’s events and learning activities through our page.
WIN a set of all four issues of MIDIRS Midwifery Digest 2016
To enter simply submit your society’s details on the midwifery societies page here for inclusion on our dedicated Midwifery Society page by 31st January 2017 and be in with the chance of winning:
- All four copies of MIDIRS Midwifery Digest 2016 in print format
- Exposure of your society through a feature spot on MIDIRS blog and e-newsletter
- A Q&A session with MIDIRS Principal Editor, Cathy Ashwin on ‘writing for publication’.
We’ve found that the one common theme that binds most societies is to further the passion and knowledge of midwifery amongst both students and health care professionals and to create a dynamic and energetic forum for shared learning and development.
Our selection of Midwifery Society Q&A’s demonstrate how a society can develop and grow, overcoming challenges along the way, but ultimately succeed in its aims through the joint support of both students and tutors.
We look forward to you joining our growing society network.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for the Prize Draw is 31st January 2017.
- The Prize Draw will be held on 7th February 2017.
- The winning society will be notified by 10th February 2017.
- The winning society will receive the March, June, September and December issues of MIDIRS Midwifery Digest 2016 in print format no later than 16th February 2017.
- The feature spot on MIDIRS blog and e-newsletter and the Q&A session will be arranged in conjunction with the winning society following the prize draw.