Canterbury Christchurch Midwifery Society is pleased to announce its upcoming conference: ‘Midwifery: Art or Science?’.
This year’s conference offers a diverse range of speakers including: Chief Executive of the Royal College of Midwives Cathy Warwick, Associate Professor in Midwifery at the University of Nottingham Denis Walsh, and Obstetrician and Childbirth specialist Dr Michel Odent.
The Midwifery: Art or Science? conference promises to be thought-provoking and inspiring, with opportunities for delegates to debate and discuss.
Full list of speakers:
- Chief Executive of the Royal College of Midwives, Cathy Warwick
- Biological Nurturing PhD Midwife, Dr Suzanne Colson
- Midwifery Consultant and Author of Roar Behind the Silence, Sheena Byrom OBE
- Consultant OBGYN, Dr Gloria Esegbona
- Associate Professor in Midwifery at the University of Nottingham, Dr Denis Walsh
- Royal College of Midwives Global Professional Advisor, Joy Kemp
- Obstetrician and Childbirth Specialist, Dr Michel Odent
This event will provide delegates with 8 hours of CPD. Certificates will be issued on the day.
A raffle will also be held on the day in aid of the Lolanthe Trust, offering a chance for delegates a chance to win various prizes.
The conference will be held at Canterbury Christchurch University Campus, North Holmes Road, Canterbury, CT1 1QU on Saturday 22 April 2017.
Tickets for the conference start from £15 and can be purchased here.
Keep up to date with the latest research and news from MIDIRS by subscribing to our quarterly academic journal. Subscribe to MIDIRS Midwifery Digest