We can help support you in providing evidence of CPD as part of your revalidation requirements when you subscribe to MIDIRS Midwifery Digest*.
MIDIRS is the leading independent provider of information for midwives and students, and supporting you in your studies and professional midwifery practice is our number one priority.
Our popular and trusted quarterly journal, MIDIRS Midwifery Digest, is read by thousands of midwives, educators, researchers and students, for its high quality, evidence-based content and affordable price.
Let us provide you with the vital support you need to keep up to date with your CPD and stay informed about key maternity issues in both the UK and overseas.
MIDIRS Midwifery Digest
- Four issues per year directly to your door
- Engaging original articles written by leaders in their field
- In-depth updates on contemporary research and social policy
- Coverage of worldwide research and current issues coverage
- An invaluable point of reference for further studies at graduate and postgraduate level
A subscription to MIDIRS Midwifery Digest will help you:
- Provide evidence of CPD as part of your revalidation requirements
- Keep up to date with current hot topics and maternity matters
- Support your education, training and development needs
- Reflect, engage and discuss your research with colleagues
- Make the transition from student to graduate midwife
Access MIDIRS Reference Database
and over 225,000 article references
- for as little as £5 per quarter when purchased as part of a MIDIRS subscription.
MIDIRS Reference Database is a vital resource covering every aspect of the antenatal to postpartum period, allowing you to source all your midwifery research in one place from work or home.
*To find out what revalidation means for you, visit: http://www.nmc.org.uk/standards/revalidation