Subscribe to MIDIRS Midwifery Digest and receive a FREE literature search pack.
Here’s a great opportunity to sample the best of MIDIRS’ resources in one complete package.
Quarterly delivery of MIDIRS Midwifery Digest
Supporting students and midwives in keeping up to date with the latest news, research, guidelines and hot topics surrounding maternity care. MIDIRS Midwifery Digest offers 136 pages of evidence-based original articles and reprints covering the antenatal to postpartum period.
MIDIRS Literature Search Packs
The pre-prepared literature searches contain collections of references on a variety of subjects relating to midwifery, pregnancy, birth, the postnatal period and neonatal care up to the second year. Each Search Pack features full bibliographic references and abstracts.
Search packs are compiled from a wide range of print and online resources covered by MIDIRS Reference Database.
Designed with you in mind, our literature search pack provides essential support covering core midwifery themes including theory and practice, communications and research.
Theory and Practice
- Embracing mentorship.
- Top tips for new students.
- Study and writing skills for midwives and students.
- Numeracy for midwives.
- Effective communication in midwifery.
- Psychology of childbearing care.
- Communication challenges in everyday practice.
- Introduction to research.
- How to conduct a literature search.
- Principles and practice of research in midwifery.
- Understanding a systematic review.