MIDIRS Latest Research Update is produced weekly by MIDIRS team of professional librarians and is the perfect way to keep updated on the most recent maternity and infant care research. To access the Latest Research Update login here.
Article references are sourced from the Maternity and Infant Care database (MIC) covering seven key categories in maternal health services.
- Labour and birth
- Maternity services
- Postnatal health and parenthood
- Infant feeding
- Infant health, care and development
- Midwifery education and professional development
Updated daily, the Maternity and Infant Care database (MIC) includes over 300,000 references drawn from more than 400 English-language journals and other sources, including a range of grey literature. See here for the full list of titles indexed.
Want to be kept updated on the latest midwifery research?
To able to receive the Latest Research Update, you'll need to subscribe to MIDIRS. Subscribe today here.
Can't login or having trouble subscribing? Contact our customer services via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 literature search packs
The following MIDIRS Search Packs on coronavirus are freely available to access and download:
- P201 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination in pregnancy
- P200 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Pregnancy
- L69 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Labour, delivery and intrapartum care
- PN194 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Postnatal health and care
- PN193 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the infant
- M95 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the midwife
Download them here.