The London Maternity and Midwifery Festival agenda has just been published and includes an exciting line up of expert speakers and best practice seminars.
London Maternity & Midwifery Festival 2018 is your chance to:
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations and issues in maternity and midwifery
- Hear leading speakers from the South East and further afield
- Gain hours of credits for professional revalidation
You’ll get to take away:
- A free ‘box set’ of all the video, podcasts and presentations from the clinical programme as an educational resource
- A certificate for up to 10 hours of participatory learning for revalidation and CPD
Click here to join 900 professionals who have already booked their place.
The London Maternity & Midwifery Festival 2018 will be held on Tuesday 13 February 2018, at the Ilec Conference Centre, Hotel Ibis Earls Court, London, UK.
Find out more information about the London Maternity & Midwifery Festival 2018 here.
Keep up to date with the latest research and news from MIDIRS by subscribing to our quarterly academic journal. Subscribe to MIDIRS Midwifery Digest