A part of a national tour, the NHS Maternity Review will be visiting regions across the UK and hosting events for a chance to hear opinions from women, families, professional bodies and provider organisations about the level of maternity services and care that is currently available.
Feedback received at all the events listed below will be used to draw up a review of current NHS Maternity standards.
NHS Maternity Review drop-in events
- Tuesday 4th August, 10am-7pm – The Lancaster Suite, Preston Guildhall & Conference Centre, Preston
- Friday 7th August, 9am-4.30pm – Morton Park Family & Community Centre, Carlisle
- Thursday 13th August, 10am-8pm – Holyfields Centre, Birmingham
- Tuesday 25th August, 10am-7pm – Acorn Children’s Centre, Taunton
- Wednesday 26th August, 9am-7pm – venue tbc, Plymouth
- Tuesday 1st September, 9am-7pm – St Nicolas Centre, Ipswich
- Wednesday 2nd September, 9am-7pm – The Kings Centre, Norwich
- Friday 4th September, 9am-7pm – venue tbc, St. Albans
- Thursday 17th September, 10am-7pm – venue tbc, Sheffield
- Friday 18th September, 10am-7pm – venue tbc, Manchester
- Monday 21st September, 10am-7pm – venue tbc, East London
- Wednesday 7th October, 10am-7pm – venue tbc, Newcastle
Final details of each event will be confirmed shortly.
More information about the review can be found on the NHS England website.