Make your valuable research time count for more by subscribing to Maternity and Infant Care.
Maternity and Infant Care takes the stress out of searching for research materials by scouring our database of over 290,000 articles at the click of a button.
Search a wide range of information resources that include more than 400 journals and other research materials to assist with your studies or career development.
Each search provides you with a list of bibliographic references and article abstracts that help you decide if the resource fits your needs.
Access archives of thousands original MIDIRS Midwifery Digest articles, dating back to 1991.
Select from over 550 prepared literature searches to view lists of resources grouped under useful headings.
>>Frequently Asked Questions<<
Key Maternity and Infant Care facts
- • Type: Bibliographic
- • Number of records: Over 290,000
- • Update frequency: Updated daily (approx. 100 records added each day)
- • Coverage: earliest record 1857, with comprehensive coverage from 1988
- • Subject coverage: Midwifery profession and practice worldwide, preconception care, pregnancy, antenatal care and education, labour/birth, postnatal care, infant feeding and care of the infant until up to two years of age.
- • Journal coverage: Over 400 journals and other sources are covered. Please click below to see the complete list of titles that we cover:
Looking for institute rates? Enquire here for an electronic access quotation.